Monday, February 15, 2016

Bloggers Wanted!

Great new things are happening at Peppered Plum and I want you to be involved! If you are unfamiliar with Peppered Plum, let me briefly folk you in.

Peppered Plum is my online store that specializes in modest fashion apparel and accessories. The store originally started as The Accessory and focused on shoes, hair accessories and handbags. Now with a new name and renewed focus, I want to continue adding new features that include the input of my shoppers.

If you are interested in blogging for Peppered Plum, please follow the below link and answer a few questions. I will contact you via email with further information. I must add, if you are looking for a paid position, this is not for you.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1jGp6Wt7ujBcA6HpuxcpaxFvVpTSoz5RXL0PZpqlcfCs/edit?usp=docslist_api

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly