Friday, December 16, 2016

Is There Anything Out There?!



Yes, it's been awhile since I last posted, but a new vlog is up on the channel! Check it out here.

A lot has happened this year and I'm trying to get back on track. So bear with me. The hubby and I have welcomed a beautiful, baby girl to our family, and that alone has taken a lot of adjusting. Now I'm trying to get my mojo back and I'm starting with my hair. I'm not sure what curl type I have, but I'm assuming it is a type 4. I really want to wear my hair in a twist out. This style is something I have never perfected since going natural September of 2011.

So here's my dilemma. I have way too many products and want to try them all to see which ones work in my hair. I am tired of seeing videos of people with perfectly slicked back hair and super defined curls using products that are said to work for my hair type, only to be disappointed when I give it a try. I have challenged myself to find the perfect product for my hair that will help me achieve the styles I desire.

This is where I need your help. Click the link above to watch my video and leave a comment afterwards with your product suggestions. Also, don't forget to subscribe and follow my journey. Share the link with your friends so they can join in with us. Seriously, it is no fun creating videos for just myself. I would really like for you to tag along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly