Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Peppered Plum Now Open for Business

If you have been following my social media posts regarding my business revamp, you will be happy to know that the store is finally open! If you haven't been following, that's OK. Here's a quick recap. I started an online store back in 2007 called The Accessory that specialized in ladies clothing, shoes and accessories. Due to a few life changes, down falls, and moves I had to put it all on hold. Now I'm back with a complete store revamp - to include a name change, new vision, and revised mission.
Peppered Plum is the new name. The tagline is: Find it. Style it. Own it. I encourage you to seek out your style by purchasing items that show your uniqueness. Pair something you already own with an item from my shop and make it truly you! Then wear it with confidence!

As of today, I will post all items for purchase on my Instagram page. Follow me there at #pepperedplum. Although I was hoping the website would be done by now ... it's not. But soon you will also be able to shop at www.pepperedplum.com.

Make sure you follow my social media accounts to stay in the loop for new items I add and special discounts for my subscribers. Future items will be added to my Pinterest board: Peppered Plum. Special discounts will be sent from my twitter account. Don't miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly