Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Protective Styles for the Fall and Winter


Yay! I finally have a second video posted on YouTube for your viewing pleasure! I kid ... somewhat.

Anyway, this Fall I plan to keep my hair in twists and wear protective styles until early spring. Ever since going natural four years ago, I have not been too successful in maintaining length. It always grows to a certain length and breaks off. By keeping my hair in twists and refreshing them, as needed, I can better gauge my hair's health and length retention.

If you have read my earlier posts, you are aware that I do not cut or trim my hair. This makes it even more difficult to maintain even lengths, but its a challenge I willingly accept. By not cutting my hair, I know when a product really works for me and the hair issues I face, such as split ends, thinning, breakage and heat damage.

My review features two synthetic wigs that I have been wearing for the past three weeks or so. They are similar, but different! One is Model Model's Moon Walk in a 1B and the other is New Born Free's Spring in 1B. Check out the video and let me know what you think below.

If you haven't subscribed to the channel, go ahead and do so! I will do my best to post something fresh every now and then. Also, check out my Kinky Hair board on Pinterest! I'm sure you will find a hairstyle to inspire your next look.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly