Monday, August 31, 2015

Tide PODS Free & Gentle Laundry Detergent


Today I have another bzz agent review: Tide PODS Free & Gentle laundry detergent! This box came right on time, seeing I was low on cash and out of laundry detergent. My husband and I prefer detergents with pleasant smells so I wasn't sure how we would like this unscented, no perfume detergent.

The pods came in individual packages with simple instructions printed on them. Use one pod for small loads and two for large loads. Of course there were the safety instructions, such as do not puncture the pod, eat it or give to small children. You also do not want to handle the pods with wet hands or the dissolving cover will release its cleaning goodness and all will be wasted.

For my first test load, I chose to wash a wet, week-old pile of smelly towels. If the pods worked on these then I would be satisfied. I placed a full load of towels in the wash with two of the pods. Easy! The towels were actually clean and fresh smelling, not perfumy, at the end of the cycle. Yep, I'm impressed. Of course, I threw them in the dryer with a scented fabric sheet (I know, I know ... but I like what I like).

I would recommend the use of the Tide PODS Free and Gentle for those who are interested in detergents that are dye free, perfume free, hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested. They cleaned my clothes just as well as my regular detergent without masking odors. Would I buy them? Maybe. I always buy what's on sale, so if there is a major sale or coupon ... I just might! #gotitfree #secondskincare

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly