Monday, June 29, 2015

Summer is Now in Full Swing!

It is hot. Very hot. Summer is officially in full swing here in Alabama. After a week on vacation, I'm finally trying to get back into a doable routine of crafting. Supplies have been purchased and plans are being made! Not to mention all the planning for my business overhaul! Super excited, but a little nervous about ensuring I can pull this all off. My little patio garden is chugging right along. I planted another variety of lettuce this past weekend and also 5 herbs. I really hope to repot them soon into their permanent containers. I did have a setback with my cucumbers and black-eyes, resulting in some pruning and uprooting, but they are now back on track. The only downside is that I'm now without internet. Bummer. It's hard to run an online business when your internet is down. All of these storms have knocked out our wifi, so hopefully it will be up and running soon. Pictures, crafts and tutorials are forthcoming. Be on the lookout for an upcoming bzz agent review for Tide! Super excited to try out their Free & Clear Pods.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly