Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Vote Today

Chase is awarding a $100,000 grant to 20 small businesses and I would love to be one of them! You are able to vote for as many businesses as listed, but you can only vote for each business once. All businesses with 250 votes move on to the next round.

My online business, The Accessory, can use all the help it can receive! As part of the grant application, I will be sharing more details about exciting changes to the business via my social media outlets! So please vote and stay tuned!

I invite you to be part of the excitement by doing three things:
1. Like my Facebook page
2. Cast your vote for my small business
     - Go to the Vote Now tab or Sign Up button on Facebook        OR
     - Visiting this link https://www.missionmainstreetgrants.com/b/58245#sthash.JJ3gUctM
3. Share #1 and #2 with all you know

By liking my page you will have exclusive insights to my business and all promotions and events. Thank you in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly