Tuesday, April 7, 2015

So It Starts ...

Seven months and seven days. That's a long time to think about your plight in life. My plans were to graduate with my Master's, acquire that good paying job, become debt-free, and focus on whatever work God has for me. God laughed.

I received my Master's, moved to a new city, applied for millions of jobs, and seven months, seven days later, I'm still unemployed and definitely not debt-free. I believe God has a plan, I just wish I knew what it was. So, instead of wasting away, I'm making the attempt to do things I didn't have time to do before. I'm focusing more on my health, marriage, spiritual life, and dreams.

So far, I've:

  • Started an exercise routine
  • Started a Bible reading plan
  • Began drinking more water (I hate water!)
  • Started a patio garden from seeds
  • Focused on healthy routines for my natural hair
I say that's a good start! I look forward to documenting each adventure and being able to look back and laugh at my memories. It's only when we make a conscious effort to inspire and be inspired that we realize that life is naturally beautiful and naturally inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly