Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Head & Shoulders Moisture Care Review


I finally posted my first YouTube video! Be kind ... no laughing! LOL.

I'm so glad I was selected to try out the new Head & Shoulders Moisture products on behalf of BzzAgent and Head and Shoulders. #moisturecare #gotitfree I was sent full-sized bottles of the Moisture Care 2-in-1 Shampoo + Conditioner, Moisture Care Co-wash, and Moisture Care Scalp Soother. I have included my video review above. In case you do not have time to watch it (it's very short, about 9 minutes), continue below for my unbiased opinion.

Since I was not paid to give this review, I'll tell it to you straight. I love this new line. It claims to give your hair moisture and sooth your flaky, irritated scalp. It did all of that!

Shampoo + Conditioner
The shampoo did not leave my hair feeling dry and stripped. It provided enough moisture for me to detangle my dry, tangled hair. It also smells lovely and lathered quickly.

Co-wash
This co-wash is THE BOMB! It is thick and reminds me of cocoa butter. My hair was super moisturized while and after using this product. I didn't have to keep it on long to reap the benefits of it, either. I believe it will make a good deep conditioner and possibly a good leave-in. I will test it out and let you know.

Scalp Soother
I tried the scalp soother for a week before trying the other products. I did not feel the tingling sensation others claimed to feel; however, I did once I used the other products. It felt very mild to me, but pleasant. It smells SO good! I've applied it to my scalp some days just so my hair can smell like it! I think this product is good for continual use in order to reap the full benefits.

So there you have it! Go ahead and give it a try! I believe you will like this new line. I plan to continue using it for the next two months to get a more detailed opinion. I have already decided to add the Co-wash to my regular hair routine. Have you tried these products? Looking to try them? Let me know your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly